We can provide a full range of collection services for removing waste from large and small business premises at a competitive price. The collection of trade waste is not covered by your business rates. However, do get in contact with us to find out more about the competitive prices for our business and commercial waste collection service.
Request a collection
You need to request a collection before we can start collecting your business waste. This lets us know what type of service you are looking for - the amount of waste you need collecting, how often you'll need it collected and the type of bin(s) you need.
We will contact you within 5 working days to discuss your requirements once you've submitted the form. To use the form, you need to be signed in to your My Account. If you don’t have one, you can create a My Account.
Charges Toggle accordion
All charges are payable in advance of your business collection. Your rental charges are payable annually in advance and collection charges are payable quarterly in advance.
We can collect larger quantities on request subject to an on-site estimate.
- weekly collection per bag (including charities) is £5.50
These are large, wheeled and lidded containers that can hold approximately 13 normal refuse bags.
- annual rental per bin is £134.50
- weekly collection per bin is £26
- weekly collection per bin for charities is £17
- weekly collection per bin for six bins or more is £21
These are walk-in containers of approximately 9 cubic yards. They are delivered and collected by a large lorry.
- annual rental per demount unit is £917.50
- additional charge per collection (on request) is £277.50
Pay your invoice Toggle accordion
You can pay online using a credit or debit card. You will need to enter your 8 digit invoice number, which can be found on the invoice we sent you.
Pay by telephone
You can pay by telephone using a credit or debit card. You will need to enter your 8 digit invoice number, which can be found on the invoice we sent you.
Call 020 8227 2050 (a 24-hour payment line) and choose option 5 for invoices.
Pay at a bank
You can pay at any bank using the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice. Some banks charge for this service.
Allow 5 working days for your payment to reach us.
Standing orders and bank transfers
You will need to quote your 8 digit invoice number, with our bank details:
Lloyds TSB, City Office, PO Box 72, Bailey Drive, Gillingham Business Park ME3 0LS
- Sort code: 30-00-02
- Account number: 01526028
Complete the direct debit form and return to us by email or post, providing your 7 digit customer number.
Pay in instalments
To discuss instalment repayment, contact us:
020 8227 3597
Failure to pay your invoice
If payment is not received on time action will be taken. To avoid this, contact us:
General Income Section, Roycraft House, 15 Linton Road, Barking IG11 8HE
020 8227 3597
Steps we can take to recover money owed
In order to recover trade waste invoices, further action can include but is not limited to:
- referring the debt to a debt collection agency to recover money from you
- obtaining a county court judgement. This will severely affect your credit rating and may affect your ability to get loans, mortgages, credit cards, store cards and increases in credit limits. Further costs will be incurred
- appointing enforcement agents to remove and sell your possession. Further costs will be incurred
Report a missed collection Toggle accordion
Use our online form to report a missed collection. We will arrange for another collection to be made within 2 working days. To use the form, you need to be signed in to your My Account. If you don’t have one, you can create a My Account.
Collections can be missed for various reasons, including:
- severe weather conditions
- restricted access – roadworks or vehicle obstruction
Make an enquiry Toggle accordion
Business waste collection dates
Find out business waste collection days by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org